98 - 03 ACCORD - 6TH ( K9 ) System
Thunder Exhuast Systems deliver the best of all three, giving it both great looks and performance. One of the first performance upgrades typically made to a vehicle is the addition of a performance exhaust system. While there is a high demand for performance sound. Each system is tuned to provide the best possible exhaust tone without being overwhelming from within the vehicle. Thunder has developed the power, sound, and efficiency desired in a vehicle. Each kit is finished with a polished chrome plated stainless steel tip that resist discoloring, along with high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a simple bolt-on installation.
- Large diameter mandrel-bent tubing
- Stainless steel high flow muffler(s)
- High quality hardware kits included
- Polished chrome stainless steel tip
- Factory style hangers
- Increased hp/tq and improved throttle response
- Powerful exhaust tone, greatest flow / durability
- No extra parts needed
- Won’t discolor, enhances vehicle appearance
- Easy installation
Standard pulse welding simply welds manifold pipes together. But the weakness is that the pipes become thinner after welding, with structural changes and a shorter operation life. However, welding with the addition of fusible material the same as that of the pipes does not compromise pipe-wall thickness, but rather strengthens and extends durability.